Interpipe has 5 efficient mills, which are integrated in full-cycled vertical structure.
Scrap Metal Processing Plant
Annual capacity: 1,35 mln tons
Network: 11 sites in 7 regions of Ukraine
Equipment: Senneboghen, "AKROS HENSCEL" (Germany), hydraulic press cutters (Europe)
Modern state-of-the-art greenfield electric steel melting complex
Investment: 700 million USD
Annual capacity: 1.32 million tons of round billets
Equipment: "Danieli" (Italy)
Interpipe NIKO TUBE specialises on production of seamless pipes under national and international standards for petroleum refining, petrochemical, aircraft, and shipbuilding industries, mechanical engineering and instrument making, oil and gas and power industries, and general application pipes, used in other industries.Production facilities:
- Continuous tube-rolling mill (diameter – 32.0 – 114.3 mm, wall thickness – 2.5 – 14.0 mm);
- Plug mill (diameter – 159.0 – 325.0 mm, wall thickness – 6.0 – 40.0 mm);
- Threaded pipe finishing floor (diameter – 42.0 – 146.0 mm, wall thickness – 4.5 – 9.0 mm).
Interpipe NTRP specializes on the production of seamless pipes for extraction and transportation of oil and gas industry products; special application pipes for mechanical engineering and power industry; general application pipes, used in other industries; and wheels and tires for the railway transport.
Interpipe NMPP focused on production of steel electric-welded pipes, made with submerged arc welding under a flux layer; pipes for gas- and oil-trunk pipeline, produced with high-frequency induction welding; and general application pipes, used in other industries.
Production facilities:- “1020” shop for production of 1020 (1016) mm diameter pipes with 9-15 mm wall thickness, made with submerged arc welding under a flux layer;
- “159-529” shop for production of 159 – 530 mm diameter pipes with 4.5 – 10 mm wall thickness, made with high-frequency induction welding;
- “20-76” shop (4 mills) for production of 20 – 114 mm carbon steel pipes with 2 – 4 mm wall thickness, as well as shaped pipes with dimensions from 17х17 to 100х80 mm and 2 – 4 mm wall thickness.